PRICE REDUCED!! Custom built colonial home on a 4.14 acre private wooded estate backing to a 32 acrewooded conservation area. This peaceful and secluded location is in sought afterNorthern Calvert County, perfect for commutes to D.C, Annapolis, Andrews and PAXRiver. Main level contains a bedroom/office, formal dining and living rooms withhardwood floors, a large family room with fireplace, a kitchen with a large walk-incustom built pantry and an eat in area with sliding glass doors to a composite deck witha custom built screened in space. Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms, each with its ownensuite bathroom. The basement is fully finished with a bedroom/office with cedarclosets, large living area with recreation space and a half bath. Attached side entrygarage and long circular driveway offer plenty of parking. New 2-zone HVAC systemwith oil heat. Public schools are top rated. VERY MOTIVATED SELLER, ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
4,264 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Water Treatment System
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Private, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)