Thank You for Viewing Due to the COVID-19 we are requiring that you complete the documents and send back prior to any showings !Also please send a approval lender letter prior to showing. Are you In search of a Large Private Home site with a Stunning view of the Chesapeake Bay in a child friendly neighborhood ??????Then Welcome Home !!This Immaculate 7 Bedroom and 5.5 Bathroom Home with an over sized 4 car garage plus a detached utility garage that is situated on a Quiet Cul-De-Sac in the Desired Chesapeake Beach, MD Neighborhood, Bay View Hills with access to the Chesapeake Beach walking trail ! This Home comes with so many amazing features to include your Large In-ground Pool, Ground Floor In-Law or Au Pair Suite which includes a main door side entrance, Full Bath with a Walk-In Shower, with a full size stacked washer and dryer, a generous size Living Room and a Full Kitchen/Dining combination and Breakfast Bar. Sit on one of the 4 Decks overlooking the Chesapeake Bay while you sip your Morning Coffee or just simply enjoy the Gorgeous View! A dream come true Kitchen with an oversize Island with a Cook top, Double Wall Oven, Commercial size Refrigerator/ Freezer, Siltstone Counter-tops, 4 built in Trash cans and more cabinets than you will ever need, Stainless Steel Appliances. Off of your Kitchen is your Large Family Room with a Gas Fireplace! Separate Formal Dining Room, Game Room with built in Wet Bar (Game Tables convey). Nice size First Floor Bedroom / guest bedroom / library or office with private access to a Full Bathroom, room . Up stairs you will find a generous size Master Suite with a Private Deck, Gas Fireplace, Large Bathroom with a 6' Jetted Soaking Tub with a Bay View, Separate Shower, Dual Vanity with a Make-Up Counter. Walk-In-closet-Dressing Room with built in Drawers and a lot of space. Four additional Bedrooms with three being on the separate wing with a Large Deck. Jack and Jill Full Bath, 3 bedrooms have access to a large deck. Separate Laundry Room up stairs with Utility Sink. Beautiful Mature Landscaping and SO MUCH MORE!!!!! A Must See Today!!! Note; THIS IS ONE OF THE 5 SITES NOT IN THE HOA of Bayview Hills! Additional Building lot 68R (1.83 Acres) with PERMIT and Water Frontage on Pawpaw Creek can be purchased separately.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, LP
Block, Brick, Brick Front, Mason, Vinyl Siding
7,040 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Filtered
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, Water, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Poolside.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)